We’re looking for an enthusiastic digital marketer who combines creativity with analysis and innovation. You should have a proven passion for digital marketing and the mindset to constantly improve the way we connect our books with readers.
The initial focus of the Digital Marketing Manager role will be to work on social media advertising, email marketing, website management, paid search and managing ongoing digital projects.
You’ll be based in our London office and a competitive salary plus bonus is on offer to match your level of experience, in addition to a benefits package. This role reports to the Head of Digital Marketing.
Bookouture is the UK’s fastest growing digital publisher of commercial fiction and part of Hachette UK. We are only six years old but we have grown rapidly every year and have now sold more than 30 million books to readers worldwide. To keep up this incredible rate of growth, we’re expanding our marketing team and we need only the best talent.
– We offer flexible working for all staff, whatever your circumstances. This includes the opportunity to work from home for several days per week along with flexible hours to fit your life
– Bookouture is a dynamic working environment, where your ideas will be heard and where you will have the capacity to change things, take risks and do things differently
– We are a fun and sociable workplace where there is always lots going on
– You will be part of a fast-growing company, with opportunities for career progression
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Managing paid social campaigns and return-on-investment analysis
- Creating, analysing and reporting on email marketing campaigns
- Thorough understanding of CMS and SEO – knowledge of WordPress an advantage
- Eye for design – experience with Photoshop preferred
- A strongly analytical approach and excellent attention to detail
- Awareness of digital marketing trends and best practice
- A growth mindset and track record of innovation
To apply, please submit your application here with your CV and cover letter.
We are committed to creating a company as diverse as the readers we reach and encourage applications from all ages, faiths, ethnicities, genders and sexualities as well as those from varied socio-economic, regional and cultural backgrounds.
If you have the talent to succeed in a fast-paced, commercial and creative digital business, we want to hear from you. Your skills and potential are more important than the number of years’ experience that you have.
The salary band for this role is between £30,000 and £35,000, depending on experience, plus a quarterly bonus.
The deadline for applications is Friday, 27 March.